First Impression is definitely the last impression. The manner in which you engage your visitors can either kickstart your route to success or can visibly drive your traffic away.
Landing pages give an insight to your customers about what your website is about.
If you want to convert your visitors into potential customers, you must be aware of the differences between Instapage vs. ClickFunnels. Both of them are equally popular marketing tools.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing software that allows you to create everything from a sales funnel to an autoresponder.
Whereas, Instapage will enable you to create beautiful landing pages which are used for SEO marketing and PPC advertising.
Both of them provide exemplary performance, and choosing one in between the two can prove to be a daunting task.
To help you arrive at a conclusion and make the best buy, we have provided a detailed comparison of Instapage vs. ClickFunnels. Instapage and ClickFunnels are two amazing applications that allow building sales pages.
Both of them are present for a while now and are proven to secure the top position in the marketing space.
Pay attention to the core difference between Instpage and ClickFunnels to decide which one is right for you.
- 1 Overview of Instapage vs. ClickFunnels
- 2 Based on Features - Instapage vs. ClickFunnels
- 3 Instapages vs. ClickFunnels - Pricing
- 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 Conclusion
Overview of Instapage vs. ClickFunnels
Take a look at the briefs of Instapage and ClickFunnels. What is the role of each tool, and how they do it.
Instapage is very popular, and one of the most modern tools used to build landing pages. This tool has been in existence for a long time now and has a good number of users.
Advertisers obtain maximum benefits from these tools, and it is very famous among them. It is a web-based tool that eases the tasks of advertisers.
Instapage lets you create robust landing pages. Also, you can see quality results with the help of landing pages built by Instapage.
Its easy-to-use interface is easily understood, and you can develop a landing page in less time. The whole process is simplified. With Instapage, you can create high landing pages with no technical expertise.
Instapage is considered as one of the top 50 conversion rate optimization software. Not only this, but it is also amongst the top 50 website builder and top 10 landing page builder software.
This simply means that Instapage is much more than just a landing page builder. It is everything you need for your business.
ClickFunnels helps to create various sales funnels for business owners. It is a special and the best sales funnel builder tool. Build any type of sales funnels with great ease.
Tools like Clickfunnels help you to build a variety of sales funnels. Create funnels for your physical as well as digital products. Skyrocket your business with one of the best funnels curated.
No matter what type of funnel you want to build, be it webinar funnel, lead capture funnel, custom funnel, product launch funnel, membership funnel, auto webinar funnel, and much more.
Think of any funnel that you want to create and have it developed by ClickFunnels. Different funnels are created based on distinct objectives.
ClickFunnels is a popular choice for several businesses. This is because it has the capability of simplifying the entire marketing and sales processes. ClickFunnels has a breeze, and you can use it to do anything successfully.
According to finances online, ClickFunnels is among the top three sales funnel builders, and top 50 sales software.
Let us compare the two and find out the points of distinction between the two.
The significant difference between Instapages and ClickFunnels is the main objective of each app. On the one hand, ClickFunnels maintains several aspects of the Sales Funnel.
On the contrary, Instapage strives to create landing pages that are beautiful and optimized for maximum conversion. Landing pages created by both applications are responsive and look great on mobile devices as well.
Based on Features - Instapage vs. ClickFunnels
InstaPage is a powerful online landing page creator and designer tool. Being one of the best tools that cater to all marketing needs, it has varied features. Instapage comes with features that are mentioned below:
- Tons of Integrations - Several integration options are provided by Instapage to its users. With the help of these, businesses stay connected to their customers through various possible means. Some of the integrations include Zapier, Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot Integration, and more.The integrations help you to make successful marketing campaigns. Businesses can generate an enhanced number of leads effortlessly. The services include Analytics, ECommerce, CRM, Advertising, Call Tracking, pop-ups, Email Marketing, Automation tools, and many more.
- Pre-built Templates - Instapage has hundreds of ready templates. The design of templates is enhanced, and you can customize them as well. Personalize them to fit your needs best. It also allows you to import any particular template if you want to from any landing page. This feature makes Instapage stand out from its competitors.
- Heatmaps - Heatmaps lets businesses track actions of their visitors on the landing pages. This way, they can know what portion their visitors clicked and their progress on every page. They can also know till where the development of scroll on their pages.
- Dynamic Text Replacement - It is a type of personalization that is added to the landing pages. With these features, you can mesmerize your visitors. The content will speak directly to them. You will experience maximized conversions with the help of personalized click experiences. The acquisition costs will also reduce as your ads will be sent to relevant post-click pages.
- A/B Testing - Split testing is a criterion with which you can test two different variations of your landing pages. This criterion is integral for landing page builder tools. Use A/B split testing features to test unlimited landing pages and optimize them for better conversions.
- Instablocks - With this feature, businesses can build landing pages at scale. With this, you can create post-click landing pages, and can also save custom blocks from being reused across landing pages. This will keep your time to a great extent. Along with this, you will get access to a few other optimization and analytics tools. Get the most of your landing pages with the help of various tools and features.
- Collaboration - Teams and large organizations are supported by Instapage much. The collaboration tool is inbuilt in the application and has a great visual view. With this, you can speed up the process of reviewing your landing pages, approval, and launch processes.
- AdMap - Streamline your Google Ads search with the help of AdMap features of Instapage. Visualize the landing page connections and your campaign structure. You can also manage those connections directly in Instapage.
Let us have a look at the features of ClickFunnels.
- Powerful Integrations - ClickFunnels allows you to integrate several integrations available. Take your business to the next level entirely. ClickFunnels let you integrate every email marketing tool you can possibly think of. The tools include webinars, payment gateway, eCommerce, SMTP, and much more.
- Funnel Templates - ClickFunnels has a wide selection of pre-built sales templates that are pre-built for the convenience of its users. Different templates are designed to suit the diverse needs of a business. With these templates, you can effortlessly promote events, webinars, products, etc.A high point of distinction between Instapage and ClickFunnels is the ability to build funnels. There is nothing like the funnel templates of Instapages.
- Actionetics - With this feature, you can successfully run marketing campaigns in your sales funnel. This feature lets you send automated text messages and targeted emails. The follow-up funnels allow lead management. It also divides leads into different segments according to the actions of visitors in funnels.
- Backup Feature - This is another excellent feature of ClickFunnels that allows businesses to assign affiliate marketers. These marketers help to promote their products and services for a commission in return. This section is known as the affiliate center.
- Membership Site Functionality - With this amazing feature, you can build a membership site inside the application. You can provide your users with exclusive access before they can view your content. It can either be a free course or a paid one.
- Share Funnel - Use the share link to share your funnel with other ClickFunnels users. The link is available in your ClickFunnels dashboard. The users can download the funnel after it loads.With ClickFunnels, you can do split testing of different funnels, pages, etc. Another great feature is included, known as the evergreen webinar. With this feature, the traffic of the website is pushed towards a webinar. The webinar is focussed on making sales.
- FunnelFlix - The FunnelFlix of ClickFunnels is more like NetFlix of the world of digital marketing. You can load the entire collection of training and courses. Master excellent skills with online training and build powerful marketing campaigns.
Instapages vs. ClickFunnels - Pricing
Instapage offers two varied plans for its users. You can choose one according to your specific needs.
The business plan of Instapage is valued at $149 per month. The second plan is known as the Enterprise Plan, and you will get this plan based on a quote.
Instapage offers a trial period of 14-days so that the users can test the core features of the software. Based on the experience of the trial period, you can decide whether you want to opt for it or not.
Both the plans of Instapage support unlimited traffic. It has in-built pixel tracking. You will also get access to the entire library of the pre-built templates in both its plans.
Instapage has page structures that are SEO friendly, WordPress compatibility, and much more.
Use the trial period of Instapage to know more about the application. You are not required to provide credit card details to access its trial version.
The users will get full access to their basic plan in the trial period. It includes the use of the custom domain, unlimited landing pages, and a wide variety of templates to choose from.
ClickFunnels also offer two pricing plan options. A few other plans are available for users who want to opt for its annual membership. The plans provide access to its varied features.
The first plan is available for $97/month, and the second plan is offered for $297/month.
With the second plan, you get access to the in-built affiliate tool and the automation system as well.
Also, when it comes to the number of funnels and landing page creation, unlimited features and domains are included in the second plan. Whereas, in the first plan, the features offered are limited. Even ClickFunnels offers a trial period of 14 days.
The trial period is offered for both the plans of ClickFunnels. This way, you will have access to the complete set of features available in the plan.
Have two weeks of access before you will be billed for the software. Decide whether you are after it or not.
Pros and Cons
The most significant advantage of using ClickFunnels is that you can use it to customize and manage almost every step of the sales process.
Right from collecting the visitor’s information to sending emails to the customers, ClickFunnels can do it all. Instead of having to rely on a host of different applications, ClickFunnels eases your job.
ClickFunnels manages almost all the steps involved in managing a sales process. Thus, with ClickFunnels, you need not buy any other software to take care of different functions.
It features an easy-to-use interface that makes the software easy to be handled and highly efficient in its work.
The drag and drop feature is one of its biggest highlights where you can add headings, codes, images to your landing page. The process is simple, quick, and you need not possess any coding knowledge to do this.
It can quickly build an email marketing sequence for the sales process. It eliminates the need for Aweber, MailChimp, and other such software.
Twilio, you can easily send messages to your subscribers from ClickFunnels to boost your conversion rate.
You need not buy any other SaaS related software to manage your funnel, ClickFunnels does the job efficiently.
It is a do-it-all application, which is a jack of all trades yet master of none. It has not excelled in doing one particular task correctly.
Every part of your funnel is in the hands of ClickFunnels. Any hosting issue on their end can result in blowing up your entire sales campaign.
The simple landing page builder present in ClickFunnels is ideal for beginners. However, experienced designers do not like it as it cannot be customized appropriately.
It is one of the best landing page software available in the market. It is dedicated to the creation of beautiful, converting, and highly optimized landing pages that are used for PPC campaigns.
It is one of the best landing page applications. It features a simple drag and drops UI, which facilitates the addition of elements and customization of the page.
It features over 100 landing page templates, and many more can be downloaded from external parties like Themeforest. With Instapage, be assured not to run out of new and beautiful landing pages.
With inbuilt A/B testing tools, you can easily keep an eye on the performance metrics. As per the changes you notice, you can easily change your landing page elements for better conversion.
With the help of its inbuilt WordPress plugin, Instasoft can easily publish the content on WordPress. You can easily add the landing page on your WordPress website.
Despite being a standalone landing page software, Instasoft integrates a large number of email service providers and other CRM tools, which will help to enhance the performance of your sales funnel.
It is solely landing page builder software that cannot manage the entire sales process. Hence managing the sales funnel is quite complicated with the use of different types of tools and software.
Both ClickFunnels and Instasoft are different applications that have only one thing in common. They can create easy, attractive, and converting landing pages.
If you are a marketer who wishes to promote an event, sell his product, or market any of your services, ClickFunnels will show you the easy route to achieving it all.
It will help you to create a functioning sales funnel. This application makes the entire sales process extremely simple.
However, if you are a PPC marketer and are solely interested in creating beautiful landing pages, then Instapage is the one-stop solution for you.
It is a fantastic landing page customization, optimization, and hosting software that effectively converts your visitors into your customers.
Moreover, Instapage is no doubt the best when it comes to building powerful landing pages. Being the top application, no one can beat Instapage in terms of landing pages.
On the other hand, ClickFunnels is beyond landing page creation and optimization. It is an all-in-one package that caters to marketing needs.
See Recommended Posts:
- Clickfunnels Review
- ClickFunnels Pricing | Which Plan Suits You? Do You Really Need this?
- ClickFunnels Alternatives | Which One Fits Almost All of Your Needs?
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- Kajabi vs ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- Ontraport vs ClickFunnels
- SamCart vs ClickFunnels
- Clickfunnels vs WordPress
- Thrive vs ClickFunnels
- Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs. Infusionsoft