ClickFunnels vs Shopify – Are you ready to invest your money in an online business? If yes, you must have a marketing or management application to reach the audience, manage customers, and promote products.
Both ClickFunnels and Shopify are useful marketing and management tools that can take your online business to the next level.
Whenever you start wondering about opening an online business, you have an impressive website. The landing page on which a visitor lands must be attractive enough to drive them directly to the sales page.
It is necessary to hold on to the customers to get high sales. You can contact them through emails, calls, messages, etc. Sales funnel is a great marketing solution to turn visitors into loyal customers.
You must understand what is required and right for your online store. After analyzing such things, you can focus on your website as well as the sales funnel.
The following write-up is to understand the differences between ClickFunnels vs Shopify. You will know how these tools promote your online business and create a healthy connection with your customers. After recognizing the detailed features of the tool, you have to choose the desired one that suits your business.
The table shows the direct comparison between ClickFunnels and Shopify.
|Ready Made Sales Funnels||Yes||No|
|Landing Page Integrations||No||15 Integrations Available|
|Refund||30 Days Money-back Guarantee||No|
|Building Tool||Website/Funnel Builder||Online eCommerce Store Builder|
|Affiliate Marketing System||Yes||No|
|Action||Explore ClickFunnels||Explore Shopify|
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is suitable for non-experts and beginners who have just started their online business. It is simple as well as powerful to create an eCommerce store along with marketing funnel. You can apply all the effective sales and marketing strategies to promote your online business. It helps in turning the visitors into customers automatically.
What is Shopify?
It is a great platform to combine various marketing tools with its store. The application is suitable for entrepreneurs. You must have hands-on experience and knowledge to develop sales funnels and convert visitors into your regular customers. It is a robust tool to create and handle Shopify's online store.
Clickfunnels VS Shopify: Features of ClickFunnels
Following are the fantastic features of ClickFunnels:
Website Builder: You can create your website by using sales funnel templates or without it. You can create your sales funnel from the beginning. You can include images, impressive images, payment modes, customer forms, checkout carts, etc. It is easy to create anything you desire in your sales funnel.
Payment Modes: You can add different sales landing pages on your website and attach various payment options. A customer will visit that page, make a purchase, and use the payment mode to pay the bill. The application has collaborated with Stripe, PayPal, and many other payment processors.
Convenient Sales Funnels: ClickFunnels offers ready-made sales funnels with a complete set of web pages. A customer will automatically move from the first landing page to the checkout page. There are a variety of funnels for digital products, ebooks, courses, subscriptions, memberships, checkout, and Thank You pages. You can get ready-made templates, in which you have to add your content and are ready with your sales funnel.
Affiliate Marketing System: The applications help you to create affiliate programs on your products and services. Indirectly, you will provide links to other users that will sell your product. You will get a good commission whenever that user sells your product. It is a great idea to have a team of salespersons that will surely increase the sales.
CRM System: ClickFunnels provides complete information about your customers. You can monitor the location of your customers, check out their social media profiles, and what else that has brought them to your portal. You can group different customers and send them marketing emails.
Action Funnels: It is an automation tool that helps in integrating the sales funnels with email campaigns. It is easy to create a list of specific users who opt-in or opt-out to the funnel with what received emails. You can also set some actions to be done on different triggers.
Email Marketing: You can create and manage email campaigns with the help of ClickFunnels. You can send attractive emails to thousands of customers at a time automatically. It is easy to manage email campaigns to variant segmented email lists.
Too Many Integrations: ClickFunnels allows you to add third-party tools as much you like. You can add different integrations to your account. It can be payment, email, membership, webinar, messaging, or many more integrations. It will help you to become more manageable and productive.
Split Testing: This feature helps you to test the components of your sales funnel. It provides insights into things that you are not aware of, and it works great. The tool will create a duplicate page to make various changes and provide you with a suggestion.
Clickfunnels vs Shopify: Features of Shopify
Following are the impressive features of Shopify:
Online eCommerce Store Builder: There is a wide range of free and paid themes that can be used to create an online store. The builder with drag and drop feature helps you in customizing everything in the theme. You can create your unique website by adding color, text, and images. You can add your HTML and CSS code to make it unique.
Analytics and Statistics: The application provides unique graphs to track your online business. You can monitor orders, traffic, and sales without any difficulty. You can find out the location where customers are approaching your website and how much they spend time on it. You can analyze every product's performance and use these stats to make improvements to your business website.
Inventory Management System: There is a feature through which you can easily track current as well as new inventory. You can effortlessly add new products along with different variants. You can post good images to represent the number of items in a store. The application will help you to monitor the number of sold items. You can also sell or store the product, which is either inventory or being restocked.
Customer Management System: The application shows the information and behavior of the customers who have purchased products from your store. You can develop membership sites to send emails to your customers and make them purchase other products. It is easy to manage customers in groups, product purchases, as well as money spent.
Sales Channels: The Shopify application helps you to set up eCommerce stores on social media platforms like eBay, Facebook, Amazon, Pinterest, etc. The customers are free enough to browse and purchase the products from the website without leaving it.
App Store: There are a variety of plugins and integrations that can be used to improve your website's quality and functionality. You can develop landing pages with the help of available apps and add forms, analytics, email marketing campaigns, etc.
Shipping and Delivery: The software supports three big couriers: UPS, USPS, and DHL. These services offer products at less shipping rates. It is easy to buy, sell, and ship products to customers without stocking inventory because of partnership with Oberlo.
Payment Modes: There are different payment modes available on Shopify's websites like Discover, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. It supports more than 50 gateways like 2Checkout and PayPal. It can also manage additional taxes and provides free shipping.
Mobile Application: Shopify is available as a mobile app on both iPhone and Android. You can monitor the sales and orders by handling inventory, emails, and calls to customers.
Content Management System: Shopify offers blogging functionality that helps in increasing traffic to your eCommerce store. It is quite different from WordPress, but there is a lack of few features in it. The website will be responsive and can be accessed on any device.
Comprehensive Reporting: The application offers different types of reporting like a customer, marketing, financial, abandoned carts, and search data reports. This service is available in advanced plans.
Is it Possible to Use ClickFunnels and Shopify Together?
Yes, it is possible to use these tools together because they are complementary. ClickFunnels can easily integrate into the Shopify platform and its website pages. It will be helpful to take the lead on the visitors and develop a fantastic eCommerce store. It is easy to sell your products and services with the help of the dropshipping feature of Shopify.
If any Shopify user wants to add a sales funnel, then it is easy to do so using ClickFunnels. It is necessary to increase sales by converting visitors into customers. If you are a beginner in eCommerce, then alone, Shopify is not enough. You can add a sales funnel to take your store to the next level. You can consider both for your online store.
Clickfunnels vs Shopify: Price Comparison
ClickFunnels offers two plans at a high price. There is a 100% guarantee of quality sales funnel and outcomes. The basic plan price is $97 per month, and the Etison Suite plan is $297 per month. If the application is increasing the conversion rates via sales funnel, then it is fine to invest your money. It is trustworthy and effective software that will accelerate your business on an online platform.
Shopify is quite less expensive than ClickFunnels. It offers three plan options, in which the basic plan price is $29 per month. There is a big difference in the rates of the Basic plan. Shopify is cheap as compared to ClickFunnels.
If you want to get more access to the app, you can buy a plan of $79 per month. The second plan is also cost-effective and cheap from ClickFunnels Basic plan. The price of the advanced plan is $299 per month, in which you will get access to all the features of Shopify. The advanced plan is $2 more expensive than ClickFunnels.
If you want to expand your business and approach sales campaigns, then ClickFunnels is highly recommended. The conversion rates of Shopify are not much high as compared to ClickFunnels.
Clickfunnels vs Shopify: Pros and Cons
- There is no need to have an in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies to sell your products and services. There is a wide range of ready-made sales funnels that will help you in sales conversions. You have to edit a bit, and you are ready to launch it.
- ClickFunnels comes with built-in tools like email marketing, CRM system, automation, split testing, and much more. There is no requirement of paying extra for additional services and tools.
- It takes a few hours to create a sales funnel for your online store. The tool is highly advanced that everything is available to you and requires a few changes.
- You can target your email list as many times as you want, whether upselling or down selling. You can contact your customers and share amazing offers and discounts.
- ClickFunnels offers a feature known as Affiliate marketing. A user can earn commissions by selling his products and services via another person. When a visitor lands on your web page, you will make money whenever he signs-up or purchases something. You will have your team of salespersons that will sell your products and provide commissions to you.
- It offers a comprehensive tracking system to monitor customers and their related information. The CRM system helps you to check a customer's social and email profiles, purchases, demographics, and much more. You can create a group of customers to send email campaigns. It increases the conversion rates and improves overall sales.
- ClickFunnels comes with tutorials to teach users how to use the application. You must watch the tutorial before creating a sales funnel for your online store.
- The subscription to the ClickFunnels is quite expensive. Two packages of $97 and $297 per month are costly enough to expand the business. It is better to buy the plan if you are developing or establishing your business.
- There is no mobile app on ClickFunnels like Shopify does.
- It is challenging to run a complete online store with hundreds of products.
- It is a great platform to create an online store for your business. You can sell as many products as you want. Shopify comes with an inventory management system that offers such features to the users. It is easy to manage and track different customers and products.
- The shipping rates are quite less because the platform collaborates with famous shipping partners like UPS, USPS, and DHL. It will be assigned to these shipping partners for effective delivery whenever the customer purchases anything from your online store.
- The interface of Shopify is user-friendly. The application is very easy and convenient to use. There is no need to be an expert or tech-savvy for running the tool. There is a drag and drop system, through which you can easily create your store.
- It offers the right and quality tools to drive up your sales. You will surely get positive outcomes, even if you do not have marketing strategies.
- The customer will like to purchase products and services via Shopify due to less shipping rates. As a user, you will be benefited from having various payment processors. The application accepts payments through multiple modes like Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and many more. It supports more than 50 payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, etc.
- There is a great online community of Shopify, where you can get answers to all the queries. If you are facing any difficulty using the application, you can contact the support team to get solutions.
- The application is useful for small companies to take advantage of the expertise of others. On the other hand, there is no community in ClickFunnels to support users.
- The platform is available only for selling your products and services by creating online stores. You have to learn how to market the website and get high sales. There are no tutorials of the application that can teach users how to operate it.
- Unlike ClickFunnels, there are no built-in tools available in Shopify. You have to buy additional tools like email marketing, landing page builder, affiliate marketing programs, etc. You have to spend extra money to integrate such sales and marketing tools.
- You must have some technical knowledge to create a sales funnel. You can also hire any technical person who has hands-on experience in building the sales funnel.
- It takes a lot of time to create an online store on Shopify.
- You have to struggle a lot to achieve conversion rates. The application is effective enough to build eCommerce stores.
- You can combine ClickFunnels with Shopify to get marketing benefits.
- The price of the first and second plan of Shopify is less than ClickFunnels. It is comparatively more expensive to talk about the Advanced plan with all the features than ClickFunnels. You have to pay extra for additional features if you are using Shopify alone. The add-ons are required to increase sales and conversion rates.
- There is no access to all the features in the standard plan of Shopify. Whereas, ClickFunnels offers many features, even in a standard plan.
The bottom Line
Both ClickFunnels and Shopify are excellent platforms to develop an online store and market your products and services. After reading the article thoroughly, you might have understood which one is right for your business. If you have just started your business, you can choose ClickFunnels as it provides hundreds of tutorials to create landing pages and marketing strategies.
On the other hand, Shopify is best for entrepreneurs or experts. When it comes to cost, then ClickFunnels is not cost-friendly than Shopify. You can access all the features of ClickFunnels for $297. You need to buy additional plugins and tools to use it in Shopify to promote your business. It is an excellent tool for creating an online eCommerce store but not for driving sales.
Analyze your business requirements and choose the right one for your online store.
Check what is stopping your targeted audience from becoming your customers. Monitor your customer's information and attract them towards your portal to drive high sales. Hope you got clear insights from Clickfunnels vs Shopify Comparison.
It is an excellent tool for creating an online eCommerce store but not for driving sales. It is Entrepreneurs. It for selling Physical goods.
ClickFunnels is the right marketing application for marketers, product developers, and big businesses. It comes with a library of templates, themes, training videos, etc., to educate you about the tool and create outstanding landing pages.
It for infopreneur who's selling Digital Stuff.