A sales funnel is an essential aspect of online marketing that helps to scale the business efficiently. Online marketing tools such as Optimizepress and ClickFunnels help in the creation of a sales funnel.
Also, they help in the generation of beautiful landing pages that easily convert the visitors into potential customers.
Both of these tools help businesses to expand their customer base and earn more profits. From lead generation to their efficient conversion you can achieve it all with the help of these Sales Funnel builders.
Being similar in attributes, Optimizepress and ClickFunnels perform the same function and are at a cut-throat competition with each other.
Hence, choosing the best between the two can prove to be quite a daunting task. To help you select the best Sales Funnel builder for your business, we have provided a detailed review of Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels.
Hosting and Domain
Not provided along
Integration of other tools
- 1 About Optimizepress and ClickFunnels - Overview
- 2 Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels
- 3 OptimizePress vs. ClickFunnels - Pros and Cons
- 4 ClickFunnels
- 5 Final Thoughts
About Optimizepress and ClickFunnels - Overview
A famous plugin that operates successfully on WordPress. There are several uses of this plugin, and you can easily create landing pages, sales funnels, sales pages, membership sites, etc.
This single plugin can do a lot more than you can imagine. Use this tool to do everything that you need to enhance your business operations.
You can do all the things with this tool by staying in the WordPress environment.
New users can use this tool easily as it has an easy to use interface. Advanced features are also provided by the application to take care of the varied needs of a business.
However, Optimizepress has a significant limitation in its working. The drawback is that the users will need to have WordPress installed already to use this application. Moreover, installing WordPress is not a big deal.
Several hosting providers who offer their services at cheaper rates can install WordPress for you quickly. Some of such providers include Bluehost, Siteground, etc.
They will get WordPress installed for you and will not charge you additionally. After getting WordPress installed, you can just choose to install Optimizepress as a plugin.
The process of installing OptimizePress and then using it is quite easy. You will not face many difficulties in doing so.
However, using WordPress as a content management system has its pros and cons. Some security issues are also found as compared to ClickFunnels that doesn't exist.
Moreover, users get a lot of freedom to do several things on this application. Also, you can save a lot of money by using Optimizepress.
Use this fantastic application that will cater to all your business needs. A single application will take care of your website traffic. Optimizepress is a cheaper option, and WordPress is free. Hence, save money and create robust campaigns.
The first-ever application that was developed to offer complete solutions to small to medium scale businesses. ClickFunnels is an excellent tool that helps to build sales funnels that are very powerful.
It is an all-in-one solution for the creation of sales funnels and landing pages. Create robust landing pages and successfully convert your traffic into potential customers.
Businesses have a primary objective, and they want to simplify several procedures as much as possible. They want to create sales funnels that are highly converting and are curated quickly.
With the help of a sales funnel, you can sell your products and services in no time. Also, you are required to have coding knowledge and spend hours on developing several codes. You will not have to deal with slow platforms as well.
The creation of a sales funnel is just a matter of a few minutes with ClickFunnels. It will convert your visitors into potential customers, and your revenue will gradually increase.
ClickFunnels help to create a sales funnel with which you can generate leads in the best possible way. It is also different from Optimizepress and can manage websites and domains as well.
Hence, with ClickFunnels, you will not have to deal with WordPress or any other similar Content management system that is complicated.
Some users don't want to handle CMS, and with ClickFunnels, they will not have to do so. ClickFunnels has several funnels that are already tested.
Such funnels are readymade, and you will not have to put in much effort into developing one for your needs.
With the help of pages built on ClickFunnels, you can sell ebooks, webinars, stores, and several other products and services. Moreover, purchasing a domain with ClickFunnels is not required.
Domains are provided, and several tools are provided along. They include tools for the creation of pages, monitoring them, and setting up emails for customers.
In short, ClickFunnels will take care of all the necessary things that are required for every profitable business. Find tools that are necessary for the creation of a website and sales funnel. Find everything in one single place.
ClickFunnels has 37 ready templates and several elements that are used to create robust pages.
The templates contained include Home Page, Storefront, ThankYou page, etc. It will save you a lot of time, and you will not have to go through the stress of building everything.
ClickFunnels has everything ready for you; just choose what suits you best.
Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels
Optimizepress and ClickFunnels are both great apps. They both have several strengths and are the best applications in their particular areas. While using them, you will find that they respectively cater to different needs.
To know the point of differentiation between the two, we will point out the distinction in their features. It is the features that differentiate them from one another.
So, we will weigh the features of both to decide which one is more suitable. Read on to know more about Optimizepress and ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels offers a free trial of 14 days so that people can use it and decide if it is something for them or not. Optimizepress provides no trial period. Try ClickFunnels before you decide to go for it.
Unfortunately, potential users cannot try using Optimizepress to decide whether they want to go for the option. Hence, they cannot try the product to come up with a decision.
On the other side, Optimizepress provides a money-back guarantee within 30 days. No questions will be asked if you make a decision that you don't want to use the application.
Just opt to get your money back that you paid for the subscription.
Drag and Drop Builder
OptimizePress was the first company that introduced the drag and drop editor in its application. With this tool, you can easily drag and drop several items to build sales funnel and landing pages.
Several companies adopted the method slowly, and now they are using the service in their own applications. Even ClickFunnels did so, and hence, it too has the drag and drop editor.
ClickFunnels has developed the features well so that, in several cases, it has surpassed OptimizePress considerably.
As soon as you drop the items on your landing page, you can see the changes. Unfortunately, the drag and drop editor of Optimizepress is not updated with the latest trends.
The tool of Optimizepress was once the best tool available in the market. But, now its competitors have developed better versions leaving its editor behind.
The same tool is offered but something that is better. Before they can adjust the design of their site, users may have to try several times to fit their needs.
Optimizepress has a massive advantage over ClickFunnels when it comes to ownership of the landing pages and funnels developed. As long as you are using WordPress and the hosting service, you are the owner of your website.
It means that you will own every page contained on the site. You can choose to save some essential files if you decide to switch a few services for the funnels that you created.
With ClickFunnels, you will have a different experience. It provides you with a more hands-off experience since every single thing is managed technically.
Also, you will stay bound to the platform. However, the process of migrating your content and pages to some other platform will take time.
You can quickly leave ClickFunnels since huge hassle is involved for the business owners.
The creation of membership sites is fun and fabulous with Optimizepress. You will find better tools provided by OptimizePress, and ClickFunnels doesn't have such great tools.
With OptimizePress, you can offer a private account, digital products such as ebooks, training courses, etc. Also, Optimizepress can accept payments for you.
So, OptimizePress is much more than ClickFunnels in terms of Membership Sites. It will also safeguard your content since you can set rules for downloading your content.
However, OptimizePress has a drawback. You will have to create each page for your membership site.
ClickFunnels also provides several features that are the same as OptimizePress. It can automatically add new customers, easy navigation of sites for customers, maintenance of customer records, etc.
Moreover, the essential features necessary for membership sites are not included. It cannot track the progress of a user as well. There are no ways of discussion with which users can communicate with other members.
Both OptimizePress and ClickFunnels have templates that are ready to be used by users. They can just alter it a bit according to their preference, and they are ready to attract customers.
However, the number of templates offered by OptimizePress is more than ClickFunnels. It merely means that you will have more options with OptimizePress.
ClickFunnels also has a variety of options, and you can choose according to your business objective. The startup plan of OptimizePress offers 60 templates to the users, whereas, ClickFunnels has only 37 templates.
OptimizePress has more options when it comes to different designs for your business operations. No matter what your goal is, you will find templates for everything on OptimizePress.
Unfortunately, both OptimizePress and ClickFunnels don't have adequate services for their customers. Their customers cannot rely on both companies' customer support services as they are not able to adequately cater to their customers.
They are not well-known for offering the fastest customer support in the hour of need. Neither the services provided are adequate to solve the problems of the users. The executives are not able to provide them with needed assistance.
A lot of users have complained that OptimizePress takes a lot of time to resolve a single problem. They take a lot of time even to acknowledge the issues as well.
Moreover, ClickFunnels does not offer 24/7 support for its users. Hence, they cannot sometimes get instant solutions to the error they are getting in the application.
Surprisingly, there is a vast difference between the pricing plans of OptimizePress and ClickFunnels.
The amount that you pay for one of ClickFunnels is almost equal to the amount that you will have to pay for the subscription of one year of OptimizePress.
You can imagine the level of differentiation between OptimizePress and ClickFunnels. There is no competition between the two in this area.
OptimizePress offers three varied plans:
Essential Plan valued at $99/ year.
The Business plan is offered at $149/year.
The suite plan is valued at $199/year
The prices at which OptimizePress offers its subscription is nothing for several features provided by the application.
ClickFunnels has two significant plans and some additional packs for the convenience of its users.
The Startup plan is offered at $97/month.
The Etison Suite or the full suite plan is valued at 297/month.
Moreover, ClickFunnels also offer a trial period of 14 days, where you can use several features of the application and decide accordingly.
OptimizePress vs. ClickFunnels - Pros and Cons
- Perfect for Content Creators - OptimizePress is a highly recommended sales funnel builder for Bloggers. They can also build several landing pages to attain different goals.
- It is the best platform for copywriters, content creators, etc. It has several appealing features offered for its users, such as SEO friendliness, WordPress Hosting, etc.
- One-time free option - This is an advantage offered by the application. There is no hassle of paying subscription charges every month.
- You just pay once in a year and enjoy using the application for the entire year. Only pay for it once and have access to life.
- Cheap - OptimizePress is a much less expensive option than ClickFunnels. Its yearly charges are similar to the monthly charges of its competitors.
- Hence, you can save vast amounts of money by using OptimizePress. It is one of the cheapest sales funnel and landing page builders.
- Easy to learn - OptimizePress has a drag and drop editor with which the users can drag any element that they want to integrate into their pages. Several landing pages software used this application to build robust landing pages. With this feature, it becomes easy to learn the functionality of the application.
- No inbuilt autoresponder - It is difficult to track the actions of your users inside the sales funnel. ClickFunnels offers this great option of tracking the activities of your users.
- Not a suitable sales funnel software - Even if OptimizePress is a high-end sales funnel building software and can build sales funnels like a few other platforms, it is not an excellent option to build sales funnels.
- It is because you will have to make a lot of connections to create a complete and proper sales funnel.
- Not for Upsells and Downsells - If your business needs the involvement of upsells and downsells that help in making more money, you cannot have this feature. You cannot take your prospects up the value ladder.
- Hence, OptimizePress is not the best option.
- All in one solution - It is a complete sales funnel builder and has everything that you need to build robust sales funnels. It will help you keep your things centralized, and ClickFunnels will help you create a sales funnel.
- Build landing pages, upsell/downsell pages, sales pages, trigger emails, etc. You can do the all-in-one platform.
- Smart follow up - It is one of the best advantages of ClickFunnels that allows you to follow up your leads and nurture them to convert. You will have full control and power to monitor your prospects during their entire journey.
- One-click upsell and downsell - This function will let you sell more complementary products with the help of front end offers inside your funnels of ClickFunnels.
- Expensive - As already mentioned, the monthly plans of ClickFunnels are offered at much higher rates. The prices are almost similar to the yearly plans of OptimizePress.
- With ClickFunnels, you pay $97 for one month, and with OptimizePress, you pay the same for a year.
- Drastic Limitations on the startup plan - With OptimizePress, you can build unlimited pages, but, with ClickFunnels, you can only create 100 pages and 20 sales funnels.
- There is a limit on the visitors as well. To get access to its unlimited features, you will have to choose its full suite plan.
If you are not interested in building a sales funnel and intend to create landing pages only, choose OptimizePress. Since it can make excellent landing pages and has all features required.
There is no point in paying $97 for a month when you can pay the same and use the features for a whole year.
ClickFunnels is a better option than OptimizePress if businesses want to create sales funnels.
The features of sales funnels in OptimizePress are not adequate. Whereas, ClickFunnels offer materials that are required for the creation of full-fledged sales funnels.
In a nutshell, if you are just after building a website, and landing pages go for OptimizePress.
On the contrary, if you are looking for maximizing conversions, making more sales, go for ClickFunnels. It will help you sell products and services, thus, increasing revenue for your business.
See Recommended Posts:
- Clickfunnels Review
- ClickFunnels Pricing | Which Plan Suits You? Do You Really Need this?
- ClickFunnels Alternatives | Which One Fits Almost All of Your Needs?
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- Kajabi vs ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- Unbounce vs Clickfunnels
- Instapage Vs Clickfunnels
- Ontraport vs ClickFunnels
- SamCart vs ClickFunnels
- Clickfunnels vs WordPress
- Thrive vs ClickFunnels
- Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels