Both of them are online marketing software, which serves the same purpose but are directed at different sets of audiences.
ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft will help you charm your visitors. Also, convert your visitors into your potential customers despite the numerous differences between the marketing software.
Both Infusionsoft and ClickFunnels are powerful marketing applications that are low-cost, user-friendly software that can transform your business.
To make your business successful and reach new heights, you need to first understand the importance of attractive landing pages. Both of them help to create compelling landing pages, which in turn help to engage the audience.
The landing page builder software installed in both of them is user-friendly and is extremely easy to use.
With similar features and the same target audience, it often gets challenging to choose one out of the two better. Do not worry! In this article, we have eased your problem.
We have provided a complete comparison between the two software to help you make an informed choice.
Before we head to the detailed comparison clickfunnels vs infusionsoft, we have provided the differences between the two in a concise manner, as shown below:
- 1 ClickFunnels vs. Infusionsoft
- 2 Comparison Between ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft Based on the Features
- 3 #3. Sales Funnel
- 4 #4. Pricing
- 5 #5. Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft - It's Important to see all at Glance
- 6 A bit about both if you don't know what Clickfunnels and Infusionsoft is?
- 7 ClickFunnels vs. Infusionsoft: Final Verdict
ClickFunnels vs. Infusionsoft
No trial period
Readymade Funnel Templates
Landing Page Builder
Yes, but not so powerful
Yes, a more of an email marketing tool
No set-up fee charged
Set-up fee charged
For Small Businesses
Medium to large scale businesses
Product Selling Feature
Comparison Between ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft Based on the Features
#1. Email Marketing and Automations
As mentioned earlier, InfusionSoft is more of an email marketing tool. Hence, it stands out when email marketing automation is considered.
ClickFunnels is an excellent tool for Email marketing, as well. But again, it is the specialty of InfusionSoft. Unmatched email marketing features are offered by InfusionSoft, and it is the best in the industry.
ClickFunnels, on the other hand, doesn't have many features when it comes to email marketing. However, users are awestruck by the user-friendliness and simplicity in the features provided.
The features are straightforward to use, and the user will not face any significant difficulty.
Therefore, ClickFunnels is the best for online marketing beginners and those who are not well-versed with using a sales funnel application.
Campaigns are created conveniently, and automation rules are then added. These rules can define how, when, and to whom, the software will have to send the saved marketing content.
#2. Forms and Landing pages
With some outstanding landing page templates, users can easily create converting landing pages with ClickFunnels. The templates are customizable, and you can redesign the templates to meet your preferences.
The feature of ClickFunnels is easy to use, and you can easily add or remove any element with the drag and drop functionality.
The drag and drop features make the application stand out, and you can easily drag and drop any element you want. Autoplay videos, countdown timers, and similar other elements are easily dragged and dropped with this feature.
Without any web design and coding knowledge, you can develop your landing pages in just a few minutes. It is user-friendly, and simplicity is the primary focus of the application.
Designed with great flexibility and power, the landing page builder of InfusionSoft is great.
However, it doesn't stand out in front of ClickFunnels, and no other application can beat ClickFunnels.
Generally, when it comes to building landing pages and sales funnels. Drag and drop features are also boasted in this application and hence, are ideal for beginners.
They can create their landing pages too.
Several templates are included in the software that the users can use to develop their landing pages. Customizable designs are also available, and you can build them to suit distinct preferences.
Short-form pages, long-form templates, and a few other configurations are accessible to choose from.
#3. Sales Funnel
InfusionSoft allows its users to develop a sales funnel that is powerful and effective. Sales funnel used by marketers to examine the journey of their prospects right from they are just visitors till when they convert.
Moreover, the sales funnel developed using InfusionSoft is nowhere matched with the one produced using ClickFunnels.
InfusionSoft is used by medium-sized and large businesses because of the features offered for large scale enterprises. ClickFunnels is, no doubt, still the best when it comes to developing sales funnels.
With the ease of use and simplicity, ClickFunnels stand out as compared to other applications.
Prebuilt ideas for funnel making are included in ClickFunnels software. With it, users can easily develop sales funnels that convert visitors into customers quickly.
Robust plans are provided for beginners and small businesses. Even with no coding knowledge, you can build your sales funnel in a few minutes.
Several different types of sales funnels are included in ClickFunnels. Let us have a look at some of them just to know what they are.
- Real Stuff Funnel - This type of funnel is usually designed for businesses that are into product selling. They sell physical products to the consumers using their website. As the name suggests, the real stuff is referred to as the business's physical products.
- Product Launch Funnel - This funnel is made only for marketers when they are about to launch a new product. They are designed specifically for people who have a new product introduced in the business. When they want to add that to the marketplace, a product launch funnel is used. It also helps to tap the target audience.
- Fishbowl Funnel - This funnel is not developed for companies who are carrying out their business online. Instead of this, the funnel is built for offline, brick, and mortar companies present in the market. The companies that look forward to generating local leads and also enhancing foot traffic use the fishbowl funnel to monitor their prospects.
- Perfect Webinar Funnel - This funnel is appropriate for businesses looking to create a vast audience pool. The audience is generally designed for their promotional webinars that are full of information as well. The information provided over such webinars is helpful for the people. These people are generally connected to the business in one way or the other.
- Network Marketing Bridge Funnel - This particular funnel is designed for network marketers. Marketers who are looking to expand their sales network and generate more leads for businesses. This funnel helps firms to interface with a similar group of people with almost identical interests.
- Best Seller Book Funnel - This funnel is created for authors of eBooks or other physical books available for sale. The consumers who are interested in buying a book are monitored with the help of this funnel. Businesses with books look after their target audience effectively.
After knowing the primary point of difference between the two, it is not time to see the cost of each. Let us know how much they cost and what the pricing plans offered.
Prices of ClickFunnels are lower than that of InfusionSoft.
Two significant plans are offered for the users to choose from.
- Basic Plan - The basic plan is available for $97 per month, and a free trial period of 14-days is also provided.
- Advanced Plan - Also known as the Etison Suite, this plan is available for $297 per month. It includes all features of the basic plan and some more, including email list management, commission plan for affiliate management, visual email builder, etc.
InfusionSoft is expensive as compared to ClickFunnels and comes with more pricing plan options to choose from. Various packages offered includes:
- Essential Pack - An ideal choice for needs related to basic automation and costs $199 per month.
- Deluxe Sales Pack - Designed specifically for businesses that are looking for a more advanced CRM option. It is available for $299 per month.
- Deluxe eCommerce Pack - This pack is curated, especially for the sales team and online stores. Available for $299 a month.
- Complete Pack - This pack costs $379 every month and is again available for the online and sales teams. It has everything they will require for business operations.
- Team Pack - The pack has CRM options, sales automation, and marketing automation. Available for $599 per month, it has something for each department.
Since available for businesses that are of medium and large sizes, InfusionSoft comes with a variety of features. Hence, the pricing plans are expensive as compared to ClickFunnels.
On the contrary, being available for beginners, pricing plans of ClickFunnels is not too much. Small businesses can also easily invest the amount in reaping the maximum benefits of the application.
#5. Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft - It's Important to see all at Glance
Pros and Cons of Clickfunnels
ClickFunnels has a crucial benefit, which is the ease of use and simplicity of its application. You can easily access every feature from within the app. Let us know the pros and cons in detail.
- Shopping cart and checkout tools are available as well. It merely means you can make sales without integrating a third-party eCommerce platform such as Shopify.
- Pre-ready funnels are included in ClickFunnels, and they are incredibly convenient for small businesses. With their help, companies will not have to spend time preparing sales to funnel for their needs.
- Solo marketers or small businesses will readily find almost all the tools that they will require for their campaigns. Promotion of products, building sales funnel, collecting leads, etc. are all conveniently done.
- Email marketing automation is also provided. It can also easily integrate with a variety of SMS marketing and email marketing tools. Set robust campaigns and soar high.
- A variety of tools are included in one application. Hence, you will not have to switch between different tools and tabs. Manage everything at your fingertips with an easy to use interface.
- With the inclusion of so many tools in a single application, the focus on its depth and power is quite less. More focus is implemented on a variety of tools included.
- ClickFunnels also has a landing page builder, but it is not as powerful as the landing page builder of InfusionSoft.
- A marketer who is into PPC after working with the page builder of ClickFunnels will get to know about it. Marketers will see that the features and options are limited and narrow.
Pros and Cons of InfusionSoft
InfusionSoft is a powerful tool, and medium-sized and large-sized businesses use this tool to manage their marketing activities. However, it has a steep learning curve, which is not appropriate for solo marketers and small businesses.
- A wide variety of email templates are available. All such templates are great looking, easily customizable, and also responsive. Use any for your needs and customize it accordingly.
- Sales and customer relationship management tools are also included. It helps businesses that have a large sales team and gets everything needed in this one application.
- A business that depends heavily on email marketing for earning revenue and generating leads will find a plethora of options in InfusionSoft. The options provided are all adequate to deliver enough advantages.
- An entire affiliate management platform is included in the application. It merely means that you can easily track affiliate sales and manage your affiliate program.
- You will not require a third-party tool for the affiliate program.
- InfusionSoft has the steepest curve for learning as compared to any other tool available in the market.
- Although it is not yet proven, several users have reported that the email automation doesn't work properly. The emails they shoot are not delivered to their intended audience because of deliverability issues.
- A training program is to be purchased along to kickstart using InfusionSoft and know the ins and outs of the application.
- The training program costs $699. This is a huge investment for small scale businesses who are looking forward to buying the InfusionSoft app.
- ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft are both powerful platforms, and depending on the suitability, businesses can use one.
- With some of the other flaws, both of them is an all-in-one platform that can cater to different marketing needs.
- However, both tools have almost all the required features. InfusionSoft is focussed more on CRM, whereas, ClickFunnels is more of a sales funnel builder.
- If you are looking to build a robust sales, funnel that will help you know more about your prospects, go for ClickFunnels.
A bit about both if you don't know what Clickfunnels and Infusionsoft is?
ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft are the two most popular online marketing applications that contain almost similar features. However, they are targeted at different audiences.
In spite of several differences available between the two software, they both are the best tools present in the era of online marketing.
Click funnels and InfusionSoft are compared based on several criteria that vary from simplicity, usability, etc. There are several ranges of features offered by both.
The applications make sure that unique benefits are provided to the users and online marketers. Several features vary for ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft and based on the uniqueness, and they suit different types of users.
ClickFunnels is referred to as an all-in-tool that is specifically designed for small businesses. The application caters to most of the marketing needs.
Marketers who want to create a sales funnel for their marketing efforts can quickly get one with the help of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels can handle several tasks with great ease, such as building an entire landing page, split tests between two versions of landing pages, managing sales and transactions, planning events, etc.
Use this application to create a robust sales funnel and successfully convert your website visitors.
It allows the selling of products and fruitful interaction with customers so that they come to know about a brand. It has a straightforward drag and drops feature that makes the creation of a sales funnel easy.
Beginner online marketers can also conveniently understand the steps and, after that, create their landing page. You can also quickly edit your sales or landing pages with the help of ClickFunnels.
It also offers the feature of connecting payment processors directly to the payment gateway of a website.
Professional looking landing pages are quickly built with ClickFunnels, and coding knowledge is not required as well.
With no coding experience, a marketer can soon create robust landing pages that successfully converts. With landing pages, tracking conversion rates throughout the funnel is done soon.
InfusionSoft is another all-in-one marketing and sales platform used to complete several tasks quickly. The application is specially designed for enterprise businesses and mid-sized businesses.
The rates and functions are a bit for InfusionSoft. Therefore, small businesses may not invest a considerable amount from the beginning.
It is used to create a usual landing page, has email marketing tools effectively, and has sales-specific features. Based on the functions and other few advantages, businesses decide which platform they should go for.
It is an email marketing and sales software. This software mainly helps businesses to optimize and manage the life cycle of their customers.
They can monitor each action of their prospects to know what is preventing the visitors from converting. InfusionSoft allows managing emails with eCommerce and Social Media.
This software offers several features that help to automate numerous steps. The automation feature of InfusionSoft is much more than any other funneling tool.
Customer behavior is monitored, and based on the findings, and businesses can easily create long term campaigns. These campaigns are sure to work great.
A consumer takes numerous different actions. These include signing up for a newsletter, making an online purchase, automating several processes as many as possible, etc.
All these operations help businesses to get more customers.
The features are almost the same, but it is just that they are targeted to different business groups.
ClickFunnels vs. Infusionsoft: Final Verdict
Designed keeping different audiences in mind, ClickFunnels and InfusionSoft are both powerful tools that help in the marketing campaigns. For small businesses, solo marketers, ClickFunnels is recommended.
Large businesses will like InfusionSoft because of the presence of powerful marketing automation tools. A vast range of features is included for the convenience of marketers. No doubt, InfusionSoft is more comprehensive and flexible than ClickFunnels. It delivers much more than marketers can imagine.
However, a significant flaw of InfusionSoft is that it is quite challenging to use this software. You cannot understand its interface without the kickstart training kit.
Purchasing the coaching kit is mandatory, and it is a considerable investment that is to be made. After taking training from the kit offered, one can confidently use the software with greater ease.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder that is used to sell, develop or market products online. It can deliver unimaginable results and work wonders. Pre-built funnel options work as saviours for businesses.
ClickFunnels has a user-friendly interface, and users find it easier to use than InfusionSoft. It is also less expensive and perfect for small businesses since it requires little investment.
A majority of tools are included for convenience and ease. It also allows you to develop a profitable and scalable sales funnel in minutes. No coding knowledge is required for it.
Clickfunnels also has payment integration facilities with which you can quickly sell your products online without having an eCommerce platform integrated.
It is just that you will have to choose one that is appropriate for you.
That's it for Infusionsoft (keap) vs Clickfunnels.
See Recommended Posts:
- Clickfunnels Review
- ClickFunnels Pricing | Which Plan Suits You? Do You Really Need this?
- ClickFunnels Alternatives | Which One Fits Almost All of Your Needs?
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- Kajabi vs ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- Unbounce vs Clickfunnels
- Instapage Vs Clickfunnels
- Ontraport vs ClickFunnels
- SamCart vs ClickFunnels
- Clickfunnels vs WordPress
- Thrive vs ClickFunnels
- Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels