You can generate leads by utilizing several techniques. However, out of all the methods used by businesses, developing converting landing pages is a full-proof solution.
These landing pages are capable of capturing your audience's attention comprehensively. They further convert the leads into prospects.
That being said, are you looking to build robust landing pages? Well, your hunt for the best landing page builder ends with Unbounce.
In case you are wondering what Unbounce is, let us understand what this tool is all about.
Simply Put, Unbounce is a famous lead conversion platform. This tool enhances the marketing experience of the customers by creating landing pages that boosts conversions.
Since 2009, this tool has been helping people in the creation and publishing of highly converting landing pages. Over the last few years, Unbounce has revolutionized the experience of building landing pages. With that, it has also made a great name for itself in the industry.
The pages developed by this tool are also optimized for maximum conversions. Even without possessing any coding knowledge, you can conveniently build a landing page with this tool.
With Unbounce, you can also embed sticky bars and deploy pop-ups to boost the conversion rates. In this article, we will do a thorough review of this tool.
- 1 How Unbounce Helps?
- 2 Unbounce Review: Main Features
- 3 Customize
- 4 Pixel-Perfect Tool
- 5 Optimize
- 6 Convert
- 7 Gated-Content Options
- 8 Lead-Gen Form Builder
- 9 Sticky Bars and Popups
- 10 Target and Trigger
- 11 The Advantages and Disadvantages of using Unbounce:
- 12 Disadvantages of Unbounce:
- 13 Unbounce Pricing List
- 14 The Bottom Line
How Unbounce Helps?
It is a one-stop platform for all your needs related to the creation and deployment of landing pages.
This tool's features mainly help people in the creation, conversion, integration, and optimization of the landing pages.
Unbounce enables businesses to create exquisite and fully functional landing pages that are ideal for converting your leads into consumers.
This tool has a super easy user-interface that allows the smooth creation of landing pages.
With its drag and drop editor's help, users can conveniently create any vision that they have dreamt of.
A wide range of other support features is also available that you can add to your landing pages and boost your conversion rates.
All the landing pages created by this tool are 100% mobile responsive. With this tool, you can easily place convertibles on any pages to capture leads and boost your sales.
Unbounce Review: Main Features
Unbounce comprises every tool that biz owners and marketers require to create highly converting landing pages.
You can incorporate everything on your pages, ranging from social widgets to videos, with this tool's help. You can pick any element present in the template and customize it according to your preferences.
With this tool, you can change the font style, adjust its size, change the color of texts, and insert links.
Landing Page Builder
Thanks to Unbounce’s advanced and smart tools, non-programmer entrepreneurs and individuals can also create highly converting landing pages with ease.
This platform comprises time-saving and easy-to-use features. The Unbounce library consists of 100+ designs that can be either used as they are or can be altered to suit your brand’s style.
There also exists an option for duplicating an entire page instead of building a page from scratch. Copy, paste options are also available.
The other options that you can resort to are-
- Publish to WordPress.
- Publish to your domain.
- Accelerated Mobile Page Creator.
Additional functionalities include adding pixels and custom script to your page.
Tip- Use the 'Script Manager Tool' to apply all scripts across different pages in a single click.
Use the Mobile Layout Assistant Tool to transform the template of the desktop version of your landing page to a mobile-friendly and mobile-responsive page.
The customization process is quite simple and easy too. You have two options:
- Either pick a template from the library and alter it to suit your needs, or
- Start from scratch
The Pixel-Perfect Tool makes Unbounce stand out of the crowd as it allows a user to make adjustments in their pages freely instead of following rulers and grids.
You can use the following two methods to add pictures-
- Either upload your images, or
- Drag and Drop from Unsplash, which offers royalty-free photographs.
You can use the Auto Image Optimizer Tool to fine-tune your images and prevent the landing page from slowing down. Also, you can add video graphics to your landing pages with the help of this tool.
Ensuring a continuous flow of leads, Unbounce provides tools for optimization purposes such as-
A/B Split Tool
You can test and compare more than two variations of the same landing page with this tool. This allows you to validate that which version resonates more with your targeted audience.
This AI-powered feature directly connects your readers to the page where they are more likely to convert. It also comes with a real-time data dashboard to track, manage, and supervise business owners and entrepreneurs' pages.
Note- This tool is still in the BETA phase.
The conversion tools of Unbounce are focused on customer satisfaction and lead generation.
This option allows you to grab your audience's attention by giving away valuable content such as EBooks and Whitepapers. Employing this method, you can easily get the customer’s contact information.
Lead-Gen Form Builder
It includes radio buttons, checkboxes, and drop-downs into your pages to make the content more engaging and interesting.
There are tools and options available to-
- Create your own ‘Thank You’ message.
- Redirects your readers to another content or page.
All of these are excellent strategic tools to help and improve your customer's buying journey.
Sticky Bars and Popups
Integrate these elements for better call-to-action and convert as many visitors as possible. That being said, Unbounce has built-in features like the sticky bars and popups. You can conveniently deploy them without the knowledge of coding.
Headers and Sticky Bars stay at the top of landing pages; on the contrary, popups are displays that can appear anywhere on the landing page and depend on the triggers.
You can utilize these elements either for advertising or a call-to-action. These are flexible approaches provided by Unbounce to display targeted offers.
Target and Trigger
Users have the convenience of selecting the trigger by which the elements will appear on the page. Let us know a few triggers that you can use on your landing page.
- By Location: You can easily create specific targeted offers that aim for specific regions, countries, cities, etc.
- By Action: You can make the bars appear when visitors visit your landing page or leave it. If you prefer something else, you can make the bars appear when your visitors scroll down or click an element.
- By Cookies: With the help of this tool, you can display offers based on your online consumers' activities. You can choose to include the browsing history of a person, previous actions, and many more.
- Set Offer Frequency: You can also set the number of times you want your audience to see the bars embedded on your landing pages. You can display them once per visit or every visit.
- Referring URLs: You can also create bars and implement other features for your users depending on the source of traffic that you get from Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Organic Search, etc.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of using Unbounce:
Unbounce offers an impressive range of services. It seems that Unbounce has become an important part of our daily lives. Unbounce provides certain advantages, which have made it so important to us. So, let us find out the advantages of Unbounce. They are as follows:
- Several customized templates: The landing page editor of Unbounce has a library of customized templates. People are free to choose from amongst the vast range of templates. All the templates are easy-to-use. The chosen template can also be edited to match the purpose of the brand. The customized templates convey the message of the brand aesthetically.
- Emphasizes on the security features: Unbounce gives more priority to security over everything else. The platform complies with-GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). As a result, all the transactions made through this page are secure. Hackers and other people with evil intentions may not access the confidential details of the customers. The customers may rest assured that their banking details are in safe hands.
- No coding skills required: It has a drag and drops editor that lets the users create templates from scratch. The users do not require knowledge of coding to create a template. The drag and drop feature creates templates for a day-to-day task, which even the beginners can perform.
- Full control over design: Unbounce doesn’t impose any restrictions on the creativity of the users. They are free to build and adjust anything with pixel-perfect precision.
- Comparing and testing the landing page are easy: There is no set formula for the perfect marketing technique. So, the method of trial and error is of vital importance. For example, Unbound provides an A/B split testing tool to optimize the landing tools.
Disadvantages of Unbounce:
However, nothing is without its flaws. Similarly, Unbounce has a few disadvantages. So, let us find out the disadvantages of this awesome product:
- Burns a hole in the pocket: Veteran users often complain that Unbounce is too expensive for the features it offers. The basic plan costs $79 per month. The price is too steep, considering that a few essential tools that people in the marketing world need are missing from this pack.
- Difficult to navigate: Unbounce is built to suit the convenience of users. However, people who are not familiar with such tools complain that it is somewhat difficult to navigate. Also, Unbounce has a steep learning curve, which means that it is not easy to learn. Simply put, Unbounce is not recommended for beginners.
- Non-availability of customer care: The customer care of Unbounce is not available 24*7. The consolation prize seems to be the availability of live chat most of the time. However, round-the-clock customer service is essential when the learning curve is so steep.
Unbounce Pricing List
Unbounce offers numerous pricing plans for you to choose from depending upon the requirements of your business. The four different proposed plans are as follows:
- Launch - This plan is the best fit for starters. Unbounce Launch comprises the tools that are required to build, optimize, and test landing pages. This pack offers 500 conversions and can support up to 20,000 visitors. Also, it offers one connected domain. The Launch plan is available for $79.
- Optimize - The Optimize plan is available for 108$. It includes all the basic tools that are available in the launch plan. It also offers additional benefits such as A/B testing, Dynamic Text Replacement, and Smart Traffic.
- Accelerate - Growing Agencies should go for the Accelerate plan. This plan costs 180$ per month. It offers 2000 conversions and supports up to 40,000 visitors. Also, it offers up to 7 connected domains. The feature of Accelerate Mobile Pages (AMP) is also offered in this plan.
- Scale - If you have an enormous digital agency, we recommend the Scale plan for you. You have to pay 270$ per month for this plan, and you will get everything offered in the Accelerate plan, but the quotas for this plan are significantly higher.
Unbounce Free Trial
Yes, Unbounce offers a free trial period.
In case you are still contemplating whether or not Unbounce is the perfect choice for you, you can opt for a 14-days trial period.
The Bottom Line
With so many landing page builders out there in the market, Unbounce is recognized as the best and the most versatile one. This tool is user-friendly, affordable, and results-driven.
It is a recommendable feature of Unbounce that it has not simply prioritized the landing page builder, but it has also given importance to the security of its clients and has boosted the entire performance of the software.
With such benefits, the users can easily protect their customers’ payment information from getting hacked. Unbounce is the best platform for marketers. It is an easy to use tool with which business owners can easily boost the conversion rates.
Biz owners looking to maximize their conversions can opt for Unbounce to get the most out of their marketing campaigns.