Professional looking landing pages are integral to a business and help to convert visitors into prospects. Having the right landing page builder is critical for your business.
Instapage is one such marketing software that allows you to create highly converting landing pages. This tool helps to boost your sales by generating more leads.
Apart from a powerful landing page builder, Instapage provides you with a set of professional looking landing page templates that can be customized as per your requirements.
But, is it as good as it depicts to be? Well, just like any other marketing tool, Instapage has some shortcomings.
Its pricing plans are relatively high and the marketers need to put in too much effort to create conversion-focused landing pages. Also, it offers less integration platforms as compared to its competitors.
In such a scenario, several alternatives of Instapage have cropped up. Let us discuss a few alternatives and see what all they offer.
- 1 Alternative #1: Unbounce
- 2 Alternative #2: Kartra
- 3 Alternative #3: ClickFunnels
- 4 Alternative #4: GetResponse
- 5 Alternative #5: HubSpot
- 6 Alternative #6: ConvertKit
- 7 Alternative #7: Leadpages
- 8 Alternative #8: Landingi
- 9 Instapage WordPress Alternatives
- 10 Final Verdict
Alternative #1: Unbounce
If you want an alternative to Instapage that has similar features, but comes at a cheaper price, then Unbounce is the best option for you.
With this tool, you can create landing pages that are SEO optimized. Unbounce was first introduced in the market in 2009 and was the first landing page builder to feature a drag and drop editor.
- Pre-made Templates- It offers more than 100 pre-made templates. You can choose one and customize it as per your requirement.
- A/B Testing- It features an A/B Testing tool that allows you to test the performance of the various versions of the landing page.
- Pop-ups and Sticky Bars- You can integrate popular analytics tools such as WordPress, CRM, etc, via Unbounce's Pop-up options. It also has a feature that enables you to add maps and stick headers to your pages.
- Dynamic Text Replacement- It helps to personalize your PPC campaigns and boost the conversion rates by matching a landing page to the user's search intent and query.
Apart from the free trial, there are three paid plans offered by Unbounce. They are billed as follows:
Alternative #2: Kartra
If you are looking for an all-in-one marketing solution, then you should consider choosing Kartra. This tool offers numerous marketing solutions to boost your conversion rates.
Kartra caters to all the online business needs of its users. It comprises all the features that you might require as a business owner, such as email marketing, affiliate management, video hosting, help desk, funnel building, etc.
The biggest advantage of using Kartra is that all these features are available at less than half of what you need to pay for Instapage.
- Calendar- This feature allows you to create and manage appointments with customers and clients.
- Host Videos- You won't need YouTube to host your campaign videos as this platform has an in-built video hosting platform that focuses on marketing your product.
- Pre-made Templates- Like Unbounce, Kartra has more than 100 designed page templates that make it easier for you to create landing pages. You can also edit and customize the templates as per your requirements.
- Help Desk- It supports customer service through an inbuilt management tool. It entails a ticket and management system which helps customers at various levels.
- Membership Site- Kartra's Membership site allows you to sell and host your digital courses and products with ease.
- Affiliate Center- You can easily manage your affiliates through Kartra's Affiliate Center.
- Email Marketing and Automation- With these tools' help, you can follow up with leads, nurture them, build your lists, and remarket them.
- Funnels and Campaigns- This feature allows you to build sales funnels and marketing campaigns. You need to select your desired campaign and market your business/ company accordingly.
Initially, for two weeks, you get a free trial for a nominal amount of $1. After that, there are four plans that you can choose from as per your needs. They are billed as follows:
- Starter Plan: $99 per month.
- Silver Plan: $199 per month.
- Gold Plan: $299 per month.
- Platinum Plan: $499 per month.
Alternative #3: ClickFunnels
While searching for a complete landing page builder and funnel builder, you are sure to encounter 'ClickFunnels'.
This tool aims to simplify online marketing and boost your revenue. ClickFunnels is the best tool for selling physical products, digital courses, coaching, and consultation services.
- Pre-made Templates- ClickFunnels allows you to build funnels with its in-built landing page and funnel templates. You can edit and customize them as you wish.
- Affiliate Management- This feature allows you to dispense associate links to vendors and operate a campaign program and an associate promotion for their services.
- Follow up Funnels- Follow up with your customers and leads as soon as they commit an action in your sales pipeline with the help of the 'Follow up Funnels' feature.
- Funnel Sharing- You can share your comprehensive marketing funnel with your partners or customers with this feature.
- Membership Site- ClickFunnels Membership Site rejects the need for an external course platform. It is because it provides you with an opportunity where you can market and build your courses.
- Funnel Flix- You can access numerous mindset courses and marketing courses when you become a member of ClickFunnels. Top marketers and influencers conduct all these courses. It is also known as the Netflix of digital marketing.
After getting a free trial for two weeks, you can select from three pricing plans which are billed as follows.
Alternative #4: GetResponse
GetResponse is the cheapest Instapage alternative. It is an autoresponder and an email marketing solution, that also allows you to build professional looking landing pages.
It is one of the top funnel builders, all thanks to its amazing feature named Autofunnel which auto creates sales funnels for your marketing campaigns.
It also features a number of tools meant for business owners, such as eCommerce features, etc.
- Email Marketing Tool- GetResponse consists of an in-built advertising amenity and deals mainly with email marketing campaigns. It provides you with many pre-designed email templates which you can use to engage more leads and drive promotion dealings and advanced marketing campaigns.
- Ecommerce Store- You can trade-in your products through this Ecommerce Store of GetResponse. All you need to do is build your product, create a marketing page, integrate your payment processor, connect your store, and then perform back-end automation.
- Page Templates- It consists of various pre-designed templates. You can edit and customize these templates with the style that suits your needs.
- Autofunnel- Apart from building your marketing landing pages, GetResponse performs several other operations such as acting as a CRM tool, doing a webinar, and allowing you to build your funnel.
After your free trial ends, you can choose from any of the four pricing plans which are billed as follows:
Alternative #5: HubSpot
A great alternative to Instapage that allows you to create landing pages quickly, easily, and at a cheap price is HubSpot.
It has earned a reputation for its powerful CRM and marketing automation. It is also equipped with a landing page builder.
If you are a content creator on a budget or own a small business, HubSpot Landing Pages is a perfect match for you.
On the other hand, it can serve big organizations and companies that need automation and capabilities.
- Drag and Drop Builder- HubSpot Landing Pages allows you to create beautiful landing pages with a drag and drop builder's help. You can choose from a set of pre-designed templates and customize them as per the style demanded by your brand.
- A Powerful CRM- With this tool, you can easily collect leads from your landing pages. These are automatically added to the HubSpot CRM. Next, you can also track all of their interactions with your business. This helps you to personalize their experiences with your brand.
- Email Marketing- With this tool, you can create highly effective email marketing campaigns and drive leads.
- Marketing Automation- With this tool, you can automatically create automation workflows to create support tickets, pass off leads to other team members, manage your contact lists, etc.
- Embeddable forms and meeting calendars- Many tools, such as the customizable lead capture and a meeting calendar to schedule appointments with potential clients, can be easily embedded on your landing page.
You can create up to twenty landing pages and collect an unlimited number of leads with Hubspot's free plan.
Its paid plans start at $50 per month, and they offer more advanced features as compared to the free plan. HubSpot has three pricing plans, which are as billed as follows:
Alternative #6: ConvertKit
If you are a beginner working on a budget, then you should consider opting for ConvertKit. With this tool, you can create free landing pages.
This is an email marketing software that is immensely popular among content creators, YouTubers, and bloggers. However, to avail the additional features, you need to avail its monthly paid plans.
- Visual Automation- Automation rules are made by this feature, which set up workflows driven by actions like product purchases.
- Landing pages and forms- This portal consists of a solid landing page with built-in forms. Thus, you can easily design your landing pages without requiring special skills or expert designers.
- Broadcasts- The emails can be broadcasted to your subscribers on the site by this tool of ConvertKit. You can also send emails to your potential customers for product promotions, discount announcements, etc.
ConvertKit is the only Instapage alternative in our list that offers dynamic pricing, i.e., the amount you pay for ConvertKit is directly proportional to the number of subscribers you have on your site.
For instance, you need to pay $29 for 1000 subscribers, and if you have 3001 to 5000 subscribers per month, then your plan pricing bill will amount to $79.
Alternative #7: Leadpages
Leadpages is a lead generation software that helps to collect leads using templates for webinars, landing pages, lead magnets, pop-ups etc.
Leadpages is a popular alternative to Instapage. It features two editors: drag-and-drop editor and a standard editor, as compared to Instapage’s one editor. Both the editors help to build professional looking landing pages.
This software is reasonably priced as compared to Instapage. With Leadpages, you can connect with the target audience, close sales, and generate leads.
- Templates- Leadpages is renowned for offering professionally-designed templates. It has more than 160 box templates in its stock. You can choose any one of them and customize them as per your requirements.
- Collecting premium quality leads- The landing pages of Leadpages are conversion optimized.
- Code-free landing pages- It allows the creation of code-free landing pages and websites. The users have the liberty to showcase their business with several DIY websites and landing pages. The pages are compatible with mobiles.
- The Creator of Facebook ads- Leadpages offers the option to create advertisements on Facebook.
- Integrating with WordPress- Leadpages allows users to integrate their landing pages with WordPress.
- Pop-up boxes- These pop-up boxes provide a host of opportunities to boost revenues and promote the business. With Leadpages, you can easily integrate these pop ups on your landing pages.
- A/B Testing- A/B testing is a feature that helps people to check how the different versions of their landing pages are performing. Then, owing to the results, the users may choose the best version of the landing page. Leadpages allows users to run unlimited split tests.
- Free hosting- The users of Leadpages may host their website securely on a free Leadpages domain. The domain is protected with SSL encryption.
- Checkout forms- Leadpages allows the users to include a checkout form on their e-commerce sites. Also, it simplifies processing refunds easily and generates receipts automatically.
Leadpages offers a free trial to users for the first fourteen days. After the trial period is over, the users can choose to avail either of the three pricing plans which are billed as follows:
Alternative #8: Landingi
Landingi is a flexible landing page builder that offers reasonably priced plans.
It is also a comprehensive marketing platform which allows users to run independent marketing campaigns and create customized landing pages.
Even people with zero coding skills may create professional looking landing pages using this software.
- Drag-and-drop-editor- With the drag and drop editor, you can easily drag elements across the landing pages and drop them wherever you want. This feature simplifies the entire process of creating landing pages.
- Pre-designed templates- Landingi has a host of pre-designed templates. You can choose one and customize it as per your requirements.
- Importing landing pages- Landingi allows the users to import landing pages from the net and publish them on your WordPress website.
- Integrations-Landingi allows users to integrate the landing pages with other platforms like Salesforce and Hubspot.
Landingi offers a free trial period. After the trial period is over, the users can choose either of the three pricing plans which are billed as follows:
- Core: $29 per month
- Create: $49 per month
- Automate: $79 per month
Instapage WordPress Alternatives
Some worthy Instapage WordPress alternatives are as follows-
Thrive Themes is the best alternative to Instapage for people who are looking for landing page builders for their WordPress websites.
Thrive Architect is a tool which can be availed with Thrive Themes membership. It lets the users design and customize their marketing page.
This tool can be availed separately for $67 per annum. Alternatively, the users may purchase the Thrive Themes membership to unlock all the plugins.
Elementor is a super-fast WordPress landing page builder. It offers a host of templates that can be easily customized.
It has a free plan that offers limited features. The Elementor pro plan allows the users to access all the benefits. However, it costs $49 for a single site. Annual support and updates are included in the price.
Optimizepress is a WordPress landing page plugin. It offers thirty pre-designed templates.
OptimizeFunnels is a sales funnel builder which can be availed with the paid plans of OptimizePress.
Instapage has a host of other alternatives. If you are also spoilt for choice, then consider choosing one from the options mentioned in this article. Choose one that suits your budget and fulfills your marketing needs.
Kartra or Clickfunnels is the best choice if you need an all-in-all solution for hosting your online business. Both the marketing tools offer a free trial period for fourteen days.
They allow the users to build professional looking landing pages, host their membership courses, manage the affiliates, and execute their email marketing campaigns successfully.
In case, you are looking for a free option, then Hubspot, or GetResponse is the best option.
Unbounce is the best alternative to Instapage if you are looking for a comparatively economical option that is loaded with features.