If you are looking for landing page software, then you must be interested in the comparison between Unbounce vs. ClickFunnels.
Unbounce has been in the market for a more extended period as compared to ClickFunnels.
However, the latter claimed stakes at the market within just a few days of its release. Both the software exhibit the same function; however, they differ in their pricing and features.
A great landing page can do wonders for your business and turn your visitors into potential customers. You must be contemplating choosing between Unbounce and ClickFunnels.
If you are on the fence, confused about choosing one, then read it to know more.
The online business world is super competitive, and nobody would want to invest their time and money in the wrong product.
You have to create landing pages that are creative, witty, and SEO optimized. To help you in concluding, we have provided a detailed comparison in the form of a table.
Medium to Large-scale businesses
Product Selling Feature
A/B Testing Feature
Popups and Sticky Bars
- 1 What are Unbounce and ClickFunnels?
- 2 Unbounce vs ClickFunnels By Features
- 3 Pricing Plans of Unbounce and ClickFunnels
- 4 Unbounce
- 5 Pros and Cons of Unbounce vs. ClickFunnels
- 6 Final Thoughts
What are Unbounce and ClickFunnels?
Unbounce and ClickFunnels are two tools that are entirely distinct from each other.
Furthermore, both the tools are highly recommended by the top online marketers for several years. Not sure about what they are?
This brief on the two concepts will help you gauge better about the two tools. Let us know about Unbounce and ClickFunnels.
Unbounce was the first tool that was introduced to build landing pages. In the online world, it was the primary tool that had the capability of developing.
The user is not required to have coding knowledge. The landing pages curated with Unbounce are fully optimized to gain maximum conversion.
Marketing experience of the users is enhanced to a great extent, and they can reach out to potential customers.
Unbounce was first developed in 2009, and since then it has been providing the service of creating landing pages.
The tool is already compared with other similar applications available to build landing pages and sales funnel. Some of them include Insta pages, ClickFunnels, etc.
Unbounce has a drag and drop editor that makes the creation of landing pages convenient.
You can also customize every element present accordingly. Unbounce is highly recommended for all PPC marketers to give the best landing page experience to their visitors.
It is a smart and flexible application that matches the standard of your branding. Build and integrate anything you would like to make your brand stand out.
While using templates, change pretty much everything, and customize it in your own way.
However, Unbounce doesn't have the facility of hosting membership sites or managing affiliate programs. These features are available in ClickFunnels.
Except for this significant difference, there are other differences between the two options. Find them out in this article and easily compare Unbounce with ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels was initially co-founded by one of the best marketers in the online marketing industry. Russell Brunson is the man behind developing such a great online marketing tool.
ClickFunnel is a famous sales funnel builder that has the capability of building robust sales funnels.
This single software has an entire ecosystem around it, and several features are included. It includes information products, best-selling books, live events, etc.
ClickFunnels was introduced after online marketers were frustrated by continuously trying to convert their visitors. Small business owners, even after striving always, were not able to find a way to convert their visitors into customers.
The idea of ClickFunnels struck some brilliant minds, and it was developed to convert potentials into buyers. No other distraction was encompassed behind the concept.
With an easy to use interface, this tool contains a drag and drop feature to create sales funnels. ClickFunnels is now used by several marketers and has been in existence for a while now. It has assisted several entrepreneurs in fulfilling their dreams by constructing highly beneficial funnels.
ClickFunnels allows its users to manage affiliates, create upsells, build sites in membership, and do similar other stuff.
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels By Features
Unbounce's primary focus is an application that helps businesses to build landing pages with a few other features.
The entire product is mainly focussed on creating landing pages and its usage. Unbounce offers one of the most expensive plans that is valued at $399.
Several businesses don't go for that plan, and they only use either the beginner or premium plan.
ClickFunnels overdo things as compared to Unbounce. It can build sales funnels fast, has an email marketing tool, etc. Also, you can add a complete affiliate system with a backpack.
ClickFunnels plans are available for less, and its full suite is available just for $297.
Have a look at the other points of distinction between the two.
Features of Unbounce and ClickFunnels
Unbounce is a great landing page creator, and its users get the advantage of converting their visitors into customers. The landing pages created are very well optimized.
Unbounce builder is available with numerous features.
- Landing Page Templates - The landing pages templates provided are conversion focussed. Specific needs are successfully met with the help of the best landing pages.You can also develop pages using drag and drop builder. Dozens of templates are included that are customizable, and you can even reuse some of them after modifications.More than 85 templates are available, and you can develop yours if you don't like the readymade templates.
- Great integrations - This software has the ability to connect with absolutely anything. This functionality makes landing pages successful. A Zapier is also present to make any automation needed. If Zapier lacks the app you need, then use webhooks.
- Conversion tools - Unbounce has a suite of lead generating tools and conversion optimization ability. It further helps to increase the potential of converting each visitor that visits your website. Landing has an objective of converting every visitor.
- Dynamic text replacement - It is one of the best features of Unbounce. With this feature, you can tailor the texts used on your landing pages. This is done to fit keyword parameters. External variables are attached to the URL for convenience.
- Popups and Sticky Bars - With this feature, you can integrate sticky bars or popups in your landing pages. You can also use the desired call to action in the web pages. This feature of Unbounce is great, and you can also have absolute control over the design.
ClickFunnels is by far, one of the best sales funnel building tools. It offers great help to marketers and quickly develops converting marketing systems. Have a look at some of the best ClickFunnels features:
- Order Bumps, Upsells and Downsells - Several marketing tools don't have the feature of creating upsells, downsells and Order Bumps. With ClickFunnels, you get the advantage of doing so. These features are used to maximize conversions and profits. ClickFunnels is easy to use, and it doesn't require an arm and leg. Create upsells, downsells and order bumps in just a few clicks.
- Membership Site Funnel - With a membership site feature access online content securely. With this feature, you can handily monetize all your digital assets.
- A/B Split Testing Features - With this feature, you can quickly test two different variations of your funnel templates. This helps you to determine which version converts well.
- Free customizable funnel templates - This feature is included in almost all landing page builder tools. Hence, ClickFunnels is also one of them. Dozens of free templates are included for the sales funnel, and they are proven to convert better. ClickFunnels allows people to come on board with one of the best sales funnels.
- Inbuilt Automations - This is more like a follow-up funnel and acts more like an email marketing software. However, they are more refined than the usual software available online. With this feature, you can create very powerful marketing sequences. You can send your emails to the targeted prospects. The emails are sent observing the actions of your visitors inside the funnel.
- Sharing funnels - This is a fantastic feature with which a user can easily share a funnel with others. Just grab the URL of any funnel and share it with anyone on the internet. However, only a ClickFunnels user is allowed to view and download the funnel. Hence, get a commission for every new download made with your reference.
- The affiliate Management program and other features - An affiliate tool is available known as the Clickfunnels backpack. With this tool, you can easily create and manage your affiliate programs.
Other features include funnel fix, creation of a webinar, engaging community, etc.
Pricing Plans of Unbounce and ClickFunnels
Three-tier pricing plan options are offered by Unbounce. Users can decide which one they want to go with. Essential plan, Premium Plan and Enterprise Plans are available. Unbounce provides an annual payment option with which you get a reduction in the monthly cost of 20%. Know more about its different plans below.
- Essential Plan -This plan is available at the cost of $99 per month. Access to its features is limited. You get to develop 75 landing pages, access eight popups, and eight sticky bars are included along. This is a starter plan and offers everything needed to get started.
- Premium Plan- Pay $199 per month to get access to this plan. The limitations persist, but they are more than the essential plan. With this plan, you will have access to 150 landing pages, 16 sticky bars, and 16 popups. Five client sub-accounts are included as well. Access to more integrations is provided with this plan. More features are included along.
- Enterprise Plan-The cost of this plan is $499 per month. Develop 375+ landing pages, and access 40+ sticky bars and 40+ pop ups. 15+ client sub-accounts are also included. Other features included in the enterprise plan are better than the other two plans offered.
The cost or varied pricing plans of ClickFunnels are straightforward. With no wide variety in the pricing plans available, it offers limited and most suitable options.
The software has a beginner plan and a platinum plan. The options in the beginner plan are limited, whereas the platinum plan access to everything. There are other discounted options that we will discuss later.
- Startup Plan -Get going in your business with some of the best features provided in the startup plan of ClickFunnels. You will gain access to developing 100 landing pages, 20 sales funnels, membership site creation, unlimited contacts and a few other options. This plan is available for $97.
- Platinum Plan -In this plan, you will get access to all features included in ClickFunnels. There are no restrictions on this plan. Build unlimited sales funnels and landing pages. The plan is available for $297 per month. A few other features included in this plan are inbuilt affiliate centre, follow-up funnels and funnel fix videos. Do a lot more with the platinum version of the subscription plan.
After comparing Unbounce and ClickFunnels, you will observe that ClickFunnels is a lot better than Unbounce. The features included are better, and the pricing plans are also cost-effective.
You can successfully use ClickFunnels to build robust landing pages.
These pages developed are much better and featured than the ones developed using Unbounce. You can do more great things with ClickFunnels.
You will need some time to learn to develop powerful and efficiently converting landing pages.
Moreover, several resources will help you achieve all your marketing desires.
Pros and Cons of Unbounce vs. ClickFunnels
It is one of the best landing page software present in the market as of now. With the features it provides, its high cost is justified. Let us have a look at its pros and cons.
It allows Dynamic Text Replacement, which is a feature that will enable you to personalize the landing pages. You can customize it as your requirement and by using various keyword parameters. Personalization helps to boost ad revenues.
With the help of Unbounce, you are just a few clicks away from quickly creating mobile-friendly landing pages. It helps to increase the conversion rates of mobile-friendly users.
You can quickly transfer your pages inside and outside of Unbounce and publish them as and when you like
Unbounce ensures the security of the visitors. It comes with an inbuilt automatic SSL encryption.
You can quickly execute the testing of the various versions of the landing page.
Unlike, ClickFunnels does not provide you with a complete sales package. It is only a landing page software that optimizes the conversion rate.
Beginners are not provided with any learning tool which will help them master the software.
It does not come with an autoresponder feature, and hence you might fail to follow up with your prospects during the sales process.
It could be easily called the most expensive landing page software in the market as of now.
It provides a complete sales package and the features provided justifies the high cost it charges. Let us have a look at its pros and cons.
The goal of ClickFunnels is not limited to just creating the landing pages. It also helps the businesses and startups to produce the front end and back end of the entire sales system.
ClickFunnels is not limited to being just a landing page software. Rest assured, this software will walk your new visitor, make him familiar with your business, and turn him into your potential customer.
With this software, all you need is just one visitor to enter our funnel, and you will be able to multiply your profits. It allows you to sell numerous complementary products to your customers, which boosts your ad revenue.
Advertisements often fail to bring visitors to your business as potentially as affiliates can. With ClickFunnels, you can easily set up an affiliate network, which will help you to assign and manage the affiliates easily.
You can earn high revenues without having to spend much on the Advertisement networks.
With ClickFunnels membership, you can easily create and sell your digital courses. Monetize your skills and earn from them with the help of this software
A follow-up funnel is generated, which is an email autoresponder. It will mail you the progress and thereby allow you to convert the prospects into your customers.
If you are a startup, you might not be able to afford this software. It is quite expensive, so if you are on a tight budget, try buying an alternative.
ClickFunnels does not have an easy to understand interface. It might take you months to master this software. However, there are numerous free resources available that will help you to become expertise in this software.
Till now, you must have concluded, which application I will recommend and why? Yes, Clickfunnels is the one for me. ClickFunnels is great for online marketers since the application has an easy to use interface.
However, in this article on Unbounce vs ClickFunnels, I tried not to give a biased review. However, as far as being honest is considered, ClickFunnels is the winner.
Unbounce is a great platform too. It is one of the best platforms for conversion. Marketers use this platform to easily convert their visitors into customers.
They use this for conversion through PPC campaigns, email, search, etc. However, a major drawback of this application is that it cannot operate as a sales funnel builder.
It cannot also host courses or webinars, automate features, upsells, build membership sites, etc. Unbounce doesn't also allow selling physical products as well.
So, you can see there are so many limitations with Unbounce. The subscriptions plans are not cost-effective as well.
Even if the pricing plan is more or less the same, the features offered are less than ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels allows its users to save an ample amount of time, money and stress.
You can figure out easy ways to convert maximum traffic. Retain your consumers and have everything that you will ever need to succeed.
See Recommended Posts:
- Clickfunnels Review
- ClickFunnels Pricing | Which Plan Suits You? Do You Really Need this?
- ClickFunnels Alternatives | Which One Fits Almost All of Your Needs?
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- Kajabi vs ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- Instapage Vs Clickfunnels
- Ontraport vs ClickFunnels
- SamCart vs ClickFunnels
- Clickfunnels vs WordPress
- Thrive vs ClickFunnels
- Optimizepress vs. ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs. Infusionsoft